· Bachelor of Fine Arts from the University of Cairo - 1969.
· Diploma in Professional Studies from the University of Cairo - 1969.
· Damascus - Syrian Arab Republic.
· Jeddah - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
· Taif - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
· Amman – The Hashemite Kingdome of Jordan.
· The Palestinian wing of the “Seventh Biennial” exhibition for the Mediterranean countries in Alexandria-Egypt 1968.
· Union of Palestinian Artists exhibition in Cairo-Egypt.
· Taif Literary Club exhibition in Saudi Arabia.
· The Fine Art Lovers Society exhibition in Cairo-Egypt 1968.
· Joint exhibition with the artists Zaki Shaqfa and Bassam Nasser held in “Jaffa Society Charity” in Amman-Jordan 1991.
· Participated in set of exhibitions was organized by “The Directorate of Education” in Taif-Saudi Arabia.
· Participated in set of exhibitions was organized by the Directorate of Private Education in Amman-Jordan.
· A founding member of the Federation of Palestinian artists in Cairo-Egypt 1966.
· Member of the Federation of Jordanian Artists.
· Member of the Literary Club in Taif-Saudi Arabia “1973-1991”.
· Teacher of art topics in many schools in Saudi Arabia from 1970 until 1991, and during that period was chosen as director for Art Education.
· Teacher and head of the art topics at Al Manhal International School from 1991 until 2010.
· Trainer for the Graphic and Fine Arts topics at Ministry of Culture for 12 years in Jordan.
· Newspaper output direction for a year after graduation in Beirut.
· Architectural designing for facades of villas, palaces and buildings.
· Designer and producer of children's theater decors in Amman - Jordan.
· Designing literary book covers in Taif - Saudi Arabia.
· Bronze medal in the “Seventh Biennial” exhibition for the Mediterranean countries in Alexandria-Egypt 1968.
· Second prize in the competition of “War and Peace” in Cairo-Egypt 1968.
· The first in the exhibition of Arab artists in Taif-Saudi Arabia 1982.
My Works Was Taken A Place In
· The Palestinian Students Union in Cairo-Egypt,
· The Palestinian Students Union in Damascus-Syria,
· The Taif Literary Club - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia,
· The Management of Education in Taif - Saudi Arabia,
· The Ministry of Culture in Amman – Jordan, and
· Many other individuals, public, and private institutions in the world.