Khalil Al Mozayen
|Country:||Palestinian Territory, Occupied|
Khalil Al Mozayen is a Palestinian filmmaker, he has extensive experience in direction and production as well as technical skills in camera and sound. He is a seasoned trainer in filmmaking.
• High School -Palestine, ( 1983 ) .
• Diploma in Photography Jerusalem, ( 1986 ).
• Bachelor Degree in Cinematic Directory ( Civilization Academy ), San Butrus Burg, Russia,(1997).
• at FOJO Institute in Sweden November 2009
• Director for Palestinian Satellite Channel Palestine, ( 1999 to present ) .
• Director for Ramattan News Agency Palestine, ( 2000 to 2009 ).
• Extensive project work as Director for numerous International and Local Organization including UN, Swiss Agency ,NGO and others
• Trainer Courses for many programs and workshops for Al Azher and Bearzeit University .
• Directing several programs and documentary films
• Director: Passers on Gaza Skin, Documentary film (three episodes), Produced by Al Jazeera (2000).
• Director: Birth of portrait, Short narrative film ( 1997 ).
• Director: Sharon, a war criminal, Documentary film, produced by Palestinian Centre for Human Rights (2005) .
• Director: Sky Promise, Documentary film, produced by PSC (1999).
• Director: Names you want, Video Art, PSC production ( 2001).
• Director: Expired show, Video Art,( 2007).
• Director: No way out, Video Art,( 2007) .
• Director: Terrorism, Documentary program, PSC production .
• Director: Line and Color Trip,( 13 episodes) about Art, PSC production ( 2006).
• Director: A set of stories for Al Jazeera Children Channel.
• Director: Media and Issue Program, produced by PSC (2004).
• Director: Family, My Life Programs, Produced By PSC (2003).
• Director: Scene Failure, about torture, Produced by Ramattan. (2008) .
• Director: Under Siege Program, private program by Al Jazeera.
• Director: Under Siege Film, Documentary film, executive production.
• Director: Gaza – Sderot, Features episodes, for ARTE France by Ramattan .
• Director: Messengers of the truth, produced by Rammtan agency (2009).
• Director: Gevara Gaza, Documentary film, (2009) .
• Director: Masho Matook, Fiction film (25 min ) ( 2010 ) Participant in the Cannes Film Festival (2011 ) .
• Director : Gaza Poster , Documentary film, (2011).
• Director : Gaza Monoluges , Documentary film, (2011).
• Training Course for “Al Jalaa Society for Arts and Culture”
• Training course on TV and Documentary programs Directory, in Media House( 2007).
• Training group of graduated students of Al Azhar University of Gaza, in cooperation with Ramattan News Agency (2006).
• Training course for students supervised by Bearzeit University 2009 .
• International San Butrus Burg Festival (1997).
• Geneva Festival ( 2001) .
• Cairo Festival for Media (2003). a prize on Terrorism Program
• Al Jazeera Festival ( 2001-2001-2003-2004-2005-2006-2007-2008-2009-2011).
• Festival Beirut (2010 ) .
• Cannes Film Fistival (2011 ) .
• And many international festivals .
• Director in Al Jalaa’ Sosiety ( 1999 – 2001 ).
• A member in Palestinian Unity of writers.
• Director in Social Media Society ( 2007).