June 1999 – Present (14 years 9 months)
Winner of both Gold & Silver A Design Awards 2013-2014 in the category of Arts & Crafts.
Winner of the Silver A Design Award 2012-2013 in the category Arts & Crafts
.Nominated for Prime Designer of the year 2013 by a member of the International Designers Association
• More than 18 years dynamically helping Arab Artisans attain financial liberty, encouraging the employment of their traditional skills, into attractive contemporary handicrafts.
• A worldwide promoter of the richness of the Arabian heritage, utilizing it's aged beauty as a fresh characteristic, to adorn modern furnishings and home accessories.
• A conservationist with a mission to help preserve the traditional facets of Arabian crafting skills, from fading away.
Participated in The Beirut Art Fair 19-22nd, 2013• Participated in several international handicraft festivals, where my creations were introduced to Arab and European countries, as part of the Mediterranean handicraft promotion.
• Expressed my own vision on heritage preservation, through the holding of several fashion shows in Jordan & abroad.
- Won the 2nd Laureate of the UNESCO crafts prize for the Arab states, held in Algeria in 2002, for the design of a unique wooden chair, carved and decorated with Traditional Palestinian intricate embroidery and motifs.
- Member of International Women Forum, Jordan Branch
- Member of the Jordanian Forum for Business & Professional Women, networking to enhance, develop and empower business women in Jordan.
- Member of the world Crafts Council.
- Member of Alhoush Network.which is the premier cultural networking and e-commerce portal to contemporary art and design from the Arab world.
1999-Present Badr Adduja Arts & Crafts
Founder, Managing Director, and Designer
1994-1999 Al Aydi (Jordan Craft Center) Amman-Jordan
Managing Director and Designer
1989-1994 YWCA, Amman-Jordan
In charge of all activities and Public Relations